NOTE: These are subject to slight changes as we continue testing them.
"Tangled Up In Two"
Time cap To Be Decided
RX and Masters
80 Wallballs (20/14) 10/9' target
80 S2OH (115/85)
80 Deadlifts (115/85)
40 Wallballs (20/14) 10/9' target
40 T2B OR 90 Knee Ups
40 S2OH (95/65)
40 Deadlifts (95/65)
* Bars are taped for T2B and Knee ups and you can use hand grips if needed.
* If you don't finish within the time cap, then leftover reps are added to your time as seconds.
Time Cap to be decided
RX and Masters
10 Rounds For Time
10 Alternating Dumbbell Snatch (50/35)
10 Lateral Over the Dumbbell Burpees (2 feet take off, and 2 feet must cross over the DB)
10 Calorie Row
* Partner A does one full round then Partner B does one full round, alternating rounds throughout the entire WOD.
* Partner A will have completed 5 rounds and Partner B will have completed 5 Rounds to total 10 Rounds.
* Scaled will use (35/20lb) Dumbbell and can step over the Dumbbell for the Burpees.
9 minute time cap
Max Complex -- No dropping the barbell for the entire complex
2 Hang Cleans
1 Front Squat
* You can Squat Clean the 2 hang cleans if needed.
* You must fully stand up on the second hang clean before you start your front squat.
6 minute AMRAP
15' HSWalk to the Rings for Max Ring MU then a 15' HSWalk back to your partner
* Every 5ft on the HSWalk is 1 Rep (OPEN Standards). Every Ring MU is 1 Rep.
* One person working at a time and switch however if at all. Once you commit to the HSWalks and you cross your first 5' mark there is no turning back until you finish down and back for a total of 30'.
* You can choose if you want to do some ring MU or turn around and HSWalk back to your partner.
Scaled and Masters
3 min AMRAP
Reverse Berpee with KettleBell 16/12kg
* One person working at a time. Switch however if at all.